- Local Hong Kong citizen / residents with right of abode in Hong Kong; and
- Secondary 4 to Secondary 6 in 2016-17 academic year; or
- Local students with equivalent qualifications such as MYP (last year) or DP curriculum of International Baccalaureate (IBDP).
- Preference given to Secondary 5 students, or students with equivalent qualifications.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for the HSMC Summer Academy 2017:
|Application Method︰||Online application should be submitted by your secondary school teachers.
Please approach your school teachers for nomination.
|Quota︰||Each School can nominate 10 students at maximum|
|Application Deadline︰||3/5/2017 (Wed)|
|Announcement of Result︰||Application results will be announced in early May 2017. Participants will receive detailed information including the assigned group and payment method via email.|
HKD600 for each participant covering tuition fee of six academic activities, two lunches, certificate and group insurance.
- Upon completion of application procedure, all confirmed places are non-transferable.
- Applicants who would like to withdraw from the HSMC Summer Academy 2017, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your full name, school name and year of study to us as soon as possible. There will be no cash refunds under any circumstances once the place is confirmed with participation fee paid. Detailed of which please see Point 3 and 4 below.
- No cash refunds for applicants who are unable to participate in the event because of personal reasons.
- No cash refunds for absentees, late-comers or early-leavers even with personal reasons.
- HSMC will be responsible for refunding the participation fee to participants if the event is being cancelled by HSMC. A notification email will be sent to all participants in due course.