- Local S.4 to S.6 students in Academic Year 2017/18; or
- Local students pursuing other equivalent curriculum e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB) or GCE-AL.
- Preference will be given to local S.5 students.
The following students are eligible to apply for the HSMC Summer Academy 2018:
|Application Method︰||Online application should be submitted by your secondary school teachers|
|Quota︰||Each school can nominate 10 students at maximum|
|Application Deadline︰||25 April 2018 (Wed)|
|Announcement of Result︰||Application results will be announced in early May 2018 via email|
HKD700 for each participant covers tuition fee meals, accommodation, group personal accident insurance and certificate.
- Upon completion of application procedure, all confirmed places are non-transferable.
- Applicants who would like to withdraw from the HSMC Summer Academy 2018, should email (email@example.com) to us as soon as possible. No cash refunds under any circumstances once the place is confirmed with participation fee paid. Detailed of which please see Point 3 and 4 below.
- No cash refunds for applicants who are unable to participate in the event because of personal reasons, issuance of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or issuance of Red / Black Rainstorm Signal.
- No cash refunds for absentees, late-comers or early-leavers.
- HSMC should refund the participation fee to participants if the event being cancelled by HSMC. Notification email will be sent to all participants in due course.